Our Mission:

Our Mission: To enable individuals and communities to take an active part in the cultivation of systems that provide the highest quality fruits, vegetables, herbs and other yields, in a way that benefits themselves, cares for the land and environment, and provides a surplus to use, share and reinvest into the system.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

What a Great Year!

As 2015 comes to an end I hope you are feeling as thankful as I am.

As we celebrate the Holiday Season I look back and realize what an exciting year it has been.  Enjoy this quick video that highlights some of the different projects, partnerships and friendships that made the year special.



The winter hasn't really hit, but that may change tomorrow!  That gave me a chance to get a little more done than I was expecting... but of course as the nice weather lingered I made more plans for my own yard that are going have to wait for Spring.

If you are coming to the Waukee FamilyFest stop by our booth for a fun activity and say Hello!

Happy New Year!
 
 
Stay tuned for another exciting announcement and contest in the next couple weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment