Episode 1 only has a couple hours left.
I'm really excited for the segments with Marjory Wildcraft and Paul Wheaton. Here's the trailer for the film and all the details:
During this series, which broadcasts online between November 1st-12th, 49 uplifting voices speak out about the tragic and crucial emergencies going on in the world, the potentially imminent food, water, and financial collapse, and how we might be able to avoid all of this disaster and thrive in a sustainable way simply by:
- Taking back control of our food, health, water, and energy supplies
- Implementing simple and no-cost methods for living harmoniously with the land and our surrounding environment
- Learning to grow our own food in a sustainable and regenerative way whether you live in New York, Texas, California, Oregon or any state for that matter
- Collecting and properly using water to build back our water table and end disastrous water droughts
- Utilizing herbal medicines to thrive
- Creating and participating in local co-ops, farmers markets, and food growing networks to thrive in our local communities
- Supporting and opening sustainable schools and values-based systems to support the health and consciousness of our children and the next generation
- Learning to thrive in abundance in Urban, Suburban, and Rural communities by making a few simple changes
- Having a deeper and more meaningful spiritual connection to our food, land, animals, and fellow humanity
- Engaging and supporting the creative arts, music, and media in a sustainable way
- And much more!
All this and more will be shared at no cost during this internationally broadcasted 12-part documentary series. I highly encourage you to visit this web page for all the details so you don’t miss a thing:
49 sustainability experts, permaculture designers, organic farmers, herbal medics, energy and building enthusiasts, systems analysts, green-politicians, and health educators share potentially world-changing information during this series that simply is not available all in one place anywhere online.
If you or anyone you know is at all interested in living more sustainably, having more food, water, and shelter security, and being engaged in a meaningful experience with your local community, then you need to see this series today.
Make sure to mark off November 1st-12th on your calendar as each episode will be released once per night for 12 nights straight, and I know you won’t want to miss a single great episode.
Thank you, I can't wait to watch it with you!
Please assume that any links being linked to products or services outside of Abundant Design are affiliated links and we may receive commissions for those referrals. Neither Jeff Reiland, Abundant Design nor their affiliates, content providers, employees or comment contributors are liable for any use or misuse of the information provided herein and your use of any information contained herein is solely at your own risk.
The information and statements contained within this website, any added comments or products and services provided hereby are intended for educational purposes only, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health or medical disorder.
Be sure to always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a health or medical situation. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking medical advice or treatment, because of information received from Jeff Reiland, Abundant Design nor their affiliates, content providers, member physicians, employees or comment contributors.
Post a Comment