Our Mission:

Our Mission: To enable individuals and communities to take an active part in the cultivation of systems that provide the highest quality fruits, vegetables, herbs and other yields, in a way that benefits themselves, cares for the land and environment, and provides a surplus to use, share and reinvest into the system.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are enjoying time off today or at least making an easier day with only the necessary chores. 

I also have been taking time with my family this weekend and won't have a new post, so I'll leave you with a link to a post I wrote last year about this time.

Although we spent a day at the water park and not at the arboretum,  I love the quote by Edward Abbey at the end.
 
Have a great week and watch for a new post next week and more new videos this Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment