Our Mission:

Our Mission: To enable individuals and communities to take an active part in the cultivation of systems that provide the highest quality fruits, vegetables, herbs and other yields, in a way that benefits themselves, cares for the land and environment, and provides a surplus to use, share and reinvest into the system.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving 2018

This time of year we remember the Pilgrims' celebration of Thanks they had with the Wampanoag after their first successful harvest in Plimouth.  Hopefully you will be able to enjoy something homegrown, or at least locally grown in your celebratory feast.  I want to encourage us to take some time to reflect on last year.  Remember the good times, those blessings and savor their memories.  

Also recall the challenges and give thanks, maybe not for the actual events, but for the lessons learned and character that grew from them.

What a year this has been.  Abundant Design has worked on some great projects from Norwalk and Easter Lake to Johnston and Urbandale. I am truly thankful for my customers and their trust in me!  I'm also thankful for new friendships, business relationships and most of all my family for supporting me in this journey.


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 



Here's a printable coloring page I made for the kids to enjoy!  If dinner gets late it might help keep them busy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment