Our Mission:

Our Mission: To enable individuals and communities to take an active part in the cultivation of systems that provide the highest quality fruits, vegetables, herbs and other yields, in a way that benefits themselves, cares for the land and environment, and provides a surplus to use, share and reinvest into the system.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

 
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
 
 

Big thank you to my customers and followers, too. I am glad I could help you on your journey to a more sustainable lifestyle and bring beauty to your landscapes, with a strong foundation for abundant yields of the highest quality fruits, vegetables and more. In time, I trust the bounty from what we have created will be on the menu at your Thanksgiving celebration.

 
My hope in the future is for those who follow us will be thankful for the trees we've planted, the rich soils we have made and the clean water we've contributed to.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment