Our Mission:

Our Mission: To enable individuals and communities to take an active part in the cultivation of systems that provide the highest quality fruits, vegetables, herbs and other yields, in a way that benefits themselves, cares for the land and environment, and provides a surplus to use, share and reinvest into the system.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Updates & New Badge on Houzz


A quick update this weekend - I tried getting caught up on some yard work at home, and Friday I did another quick post for National Dog Day :)

Our dog in a young Food Forest

Houzz community users have saved my projects 10 times for their idea books.  That earned Abundant Design this badge!

Jeff Reiland in Waukee, IA on Houzz


I didn't even have that many projects uploaded there so I put a few more of my favorites up, including this retaining wall/tree ring I finished up this week. 


Before - worn edging and overgrown ground covers


Boulder tree ring & retaining wall; with hostas, comfrey, cranberry/viburnum and more to come

Look for several more, including the keyhole raised beds and fruiting wall, on Abundant Design's page on Houzz.com.


Plus, don't forget, there's still time to get one of the
 
 
If you can't use one of these great deals, I'm sure one of your friends can, and if you follow this blog you're just the person to share it with them!!!  Click here for more information
 
 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment